Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Butch Robinson/Alexander Dugan THE RUSSIAN CONNECTION


The CIA Washington Post is claiming that Facebook is not forthcoming with the fantasy it produced of Russian hacking of the 2016 election.

You see Facebook released in the spring a white paper claiming Russian influence of the election. But they did not release the underlying analytical study. Why? My gut and common sense tells me there was no analytical study or if there was it did not show what the white paper claims.

What is amazing is that at this late date the CIA's public arm that is the Washington Post is so very out of ammunition it has returned to Russia Russia Russia!

I'm sure that Facebook would claim, as the FBI did that I'm Russian influenced. Deep State Bureaucrats and Luciferian Propagandists always see backward and inside out. The fact is, instead, of being Russian influenced, I have sought to influence Russia and have succeeded; if you doubt me listen to Alexander Dugan and tell me he has not been reading my Letters From the Gulag Blog. They call Dugan, "Putin's Rasputin" and the only person purposely linking Trump and Putin in their common philosophy and goals. Dugan has quoted me many times over the last few years one of the most famous quotes, "It is the goal of these Luciferian Globalists (he uses Satanic Globalists) to see the Christian people of the U.S. and the Christian people of Russia slaughter each other in the tens of millions."


So FBI, CIA, NSA, FACEBOOK, maybe this Southern Boy, this Georgia Boy, this man with ancestors going back to pre-revolutionary war AMERICA, is actually your RUSSIAN INFLUENCE. I admit it, I hacked the election and did it for my Russian Masters. This is obvious since, for instance, I know that the common bond between Trump and Putin, to whatever degree it exists is JESUS CHRIST. And likewise, I know that the common bond between the American People and the Russian People to whatever degree that exists is JESUS CHRIST. And I also know as a student of history, which is no longer taught, that for most of our history, the U.S. and Russia were allies. I also know, as Alexander Dugin knows, as Donald Trump knows, as  Vladimir Putin knows, except for the Globalists of the Luciferian Order, TODAY, this very moment, the U.S. and Russia would be allies. Why? because we are NATURAL - that is BY NATURE - Alies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...