Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Who Will Deliver Us From these Pesky Psyops Manipulators

Facebook sent me a notice saying "Butch, we prepared a video for you." It was entitled "Things we do together matter." WHO DO THESE ARROGANT FUCKS THINK THEY ARE? Their stupid A.I. presented a little horror show video, claiming knowledge of my life and my friends and my relationships. 

FUCK FACEBOOK and its arrogant pretense of understanding me and my relationships and presuming to TEACH me what is important in my life. Double FUCK Suckerburg the FAKE inventor of this platform. 

FACEBOOK, no one cares what YOU think. If you cannot be a simple platform for communication YOU ARE WORTHLESS. You are a hardware and software cyber platform for communication, like Ma Bell's phone lines, like American Telegraph's Telegraph Lines, nothing more, nothing less, NOT a person, NOT a teacher, NOT a guide, NOT an instructor. Shut the FUCK up and be that or prepare for WAR and you and your Cultural Marxist/Luciferian pukes will lose.

Can you imagine the WIRES of Bells South commenting and trying to influence your thoughts and life?!!! You can't imagine the disdain I hold for this mindless A.I. platform arrogating to itself the right to pretend to understand my life and my thoughts. Were the portrayal of the life THEY cobbled together and projected as my own, actually my own, I would be impressed, but the A.I. machine is still stupid and ham-handed Luciferians are trying to use it for POWER.
,
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...