Saturday, January 2, 2021

0016 How Deep is the ChiCom Insurgency



+++ As you know I'm struggling with my eyes, sight is slowly returning to my formerly “best eye” so I working with my weak eye and blur and distortion in my “good eye” - despite the handicap this video had to be made as a matter of conscience, me doing my part, what I can to aid the “Wild Rally” in D.C. On January 6th. I want you to know why you are going to D.C., why it is necessary to take every wise precaution, why you have to be MILITANT and not shy, and why if the need arises you need to be ready to storm the дом, break down the doors of the senatusconsultum, this isn't a picnic, or a rally, it is WAR.
Bond Robin Video No 0018 on RUMBLE



Bond Robin Video No. 0016 on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...