Monday, December 7, 2020

High Ranking Chinese Communist Party Member explains the 40 year manipulation of America by the CCP

Which Trump is STOPPING. 

CCP meeting - Speech by

Di Dongsheng – Associate Dean at Renmin University of China

At present, the Chinese government is pushing hard to open the financial market. In fact, let me emphasize again, I personally believe that it may be out of political and strategic consideration. Why? We know that the Trump administration is fighting a trade war with us. So why are we having trouble with Trump, when we were able to handle all kinds of problems between China and the United states from 1992 to 2016? Right? Have you realized that all crises, whether it's the Yinhe incident, bombing of the embassy or plane collision, All incidents were settled within two months. What was the reason? I want to throw out a violent argument: it's because we have people high above. We have our old friends in the United States' core circle of power. Limited by time, I won't expand on this much, but I will tell you a little story. Too bad, we have millions of people watching live on the internet today, so I have to be careful not to accidentally expose the identity. Let me put it this way, in 2015, when general secretary Xi wisited the U.S. We know that all systems involved would help to warm things up before he arrived in the United States, right? Then, a certain system of our Party helped him warm up by setting up public opinion. In terms of public opinion, it was for the publication of the first English-language edition of “Xi Jinping on State Administration” (a book containing Xi's speeches on political ideology). Before he arrives, we'll hold press conferences to help him build momentum. So who will do it? Just like today, they found that Di Dongsheng, he is good at fooling the Westerners, right? Because they have been how I fool Westerners, they think the effect is very good, they said, “you come, you come to host and be a guest.” So it was very similar to our event today. I was both the host and the guest. The location is set. The leader has decided on this and said: you guys will go to the most important U.S. Bookstore “Politics and Prose Bookstore” at 3:30 PM next Thursday. It's on Connecticut Ave in Washington, D.C. I guess No. 2650? A new book release event at the professional bookstore. A few of us hurried to the bookstore, but we work differently in the East and the West. It's very troublesome to try to communicate about the location and time with such a short notice, right? As a result, the bookstore owner was very arrogant and said, sorry, can't do it. Later, I asked which author had booked that time. What does that mean? “There is nothing in the world that money can't fix,” right? If one wad of cash can't handle it, then I'll have two wads. Of course this is how I do things. (audience laughs and applauds approvingly) The bookstore owner was very arrogant. “I'm sorry I won't tell you which author has booked the slot. We have principles.” He's very arrogant to me. After I inquired about it, I realized that this guy was a Democrat. He used to be a reporter in Asia and had quite some opinion on our party. He refused to cooperate on purpose. I thought that was it. At least we have to change the time and place, right? In the end, we reported the issue to the leader. Then the leader should solve it. Anyway, I was just there to help, right? But, on Thursday morning, a deputy leader of the ministry, also the real keynote speaker, called, saying “Xiao Di, let's follow our original plan at that time and place.” I rushed there after my meal. But the leader arrived earlier than I did. He introduced, “The reason why we are able to proceed smoothly according to our original plan is because of our hero today.” An old lady with a big nose, you can she's a Jew. The old lady handed me a business card “My name is so and so,” I won't tell you her name “my name is so and so, pleasure to meet you.” Pay attention, her Mandarin was very fluent, a typical Beijing accent, I was surprised. I said your Chinese is very good. I can't even change my Jiangsu accent. You have no accent at all. The old lady was very pleased to hear that I praised her Chinese. “Let me tell you. Not only can I speak Chinese, also have a Chinese nationality.” Did you guys get it? Do you have a foreign nationality? If you have a foreign nationality, you can't have Chinese citizenship, right? It's impossible for an old lady like her to give up her dual citizenship of the U.S. And Israel for the sake of getting Chinese nationality. Right? I suddenly understood. She's an old friend of the Chinese people, right? She said something afterwards that impressed me even more. “No only do I have Chinese citizenship, I also have a registered permanent residence in Beijing. I have a courtyard house on Chang'an Street, Dongcheng District. When you return to Beijing, come and have tea. Whatever you need this year, remember I am here.” At this moment, I saw the bookstore owner who was very arrogant at the beginning. His face showed he was very unhappy, and he was reluctantly having his employees arrange tables and chairs. I asked the old lady, how did you handle him? We couldn't communicate at the beginning. He was very arrogant. The old lady smiled slyly. “We reasoned together.” You know the origin of this phrase, right? The classic line from the famous American mafia movie “The Godfather,” when the horse's head was cut off and left on the (mafia target's) bed. Of course, the old lady is not mafia. What is the identity of the old lady? Why did she live in China for 30 years? Why does she speak with fluent Beijing accent? Just now we talked about Wall Street, a famous financial institution, the chairman of the Asian division of a top financial institution. Of course, if we go on, it may be politically incorrect. Everyone understands what I mean. If you do, give applause. (Loud applause) In fact, to be a bit blunt, in the past 30 years, or the past 40 years, we manipulated the core power circle in the United States, right? I mentioned earlier that Wall Street started to have a very strong influence on U.S. Domestic and foreign affairs in the 1970s. (editor's note: we know it goes to support of Hitler and Stalin decades earlier.) So we figured out our path and those we could be dependent on. But the problem is that Wall Street's status has declined after 2008. More importantly, starting in 2016, Wall Street has no influence on Trump. Why? It is awkward. Trump had a soft breach of contract on Wall Street once, so th etow sides had conflicts. But I won't say much about this detail. Time is getting too late. They (Wall Street) tried to help during the Sino-US trade war. As far as I know, friends from the U.S. Told me that they tried to help, but they were too weak. But now we see that Biden has come to power. The traditional elites, political elites, and the establishment has a very close relationship with Wall Street. You sll see it: Trump talked about Biden's son, “You have investment funds around the world.” Who helped him build the funds? You understand? There are transactions involved. So at this point of time, we use an appropriate way to express a certain kind of goodwill. This is my professional understanding, limited by my profession, is that we understand this matter from the perspective of international political economy. I think there's strategic and political value in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...