Sunday, November 5, 2017

False Flag plus Psycho-Cybernetic Mind Control and you are clueless


+++


+++



I want to dedicate this particular blog entry firstly to my loved ones, those closest to me, children, grand children, great grand children and of course by extension to all those people in my "resonate" circle, that is those capable of hearing me.  I'm not a Pollyanna Grand Father, assuming that all my grand children are in my "resonate" circle, some of deaf to me, some are as lost in the pop-culture as most young people, totally unprepared to retain their humanity in the coming "singularity."

What that tiny video clip exposed is the loss of our humanity, it is not science fiction, it is happening, in fact it is not new.

Be patient with me, because this video is a combination of politics, science, spiritual reality, exposing mind control, tools of illusion and manipulation, some of the common tools used now to create the illusion that allows control. Even our most trusted feeling of religion and emotional inspiration are not immune from Luciferian manipulation.

My last video I asked the simple question, "What power exists that could make the Vietnam era Traitors to our nation, John McCain and John Kerry, into heroes?"  I stopped there, but you do realize that they were offered to us a "viable candidates for president"?  And would have been as operable puppets of the Mind Control Masters as their alternatives, Bush and Obama. In fact, nothing would have been different prior to Trump's inauguration January 2017. 




I spent time an energy sometime recently arguing with a troll whose job it was to convince people that the Las Vegas "massacre" was real and not a false flag. The psyop is to make people think that they massacre may have been carried out for some psycho-political purpose (a false flag) but that at least it was real, real bodies, real blood.  It is important for the "thought manufacturers" and "mind control masters" to regain the power to convince us of real carnage, having lost it with Sandy Hook they are desperate to regain that power.  I did not realize that the fellow was a psyops troll as I engaged him on Facebook, until he, after playing dumb, began to give me specific details about Sandy Hook and how we could know that was fake, mere theatre, and how that was not possible in the very public setting of the Las Vegas venue.  He was saying in essence, yes, this box over here you know was fake, but this bigger box in which we staged the same sort of psyop, it is real because this is too big and too public to fake.

Some people exposed to this idea say to me as K.G. said:

K.G
False Flag maybe but I don't think it is fake or theatrical. Didn't people really die? And now some of the witnesses have died mysteriously.


Butch Robinson K.G., I'm presently making a video to answer people who ask the common question you just asked. You just don't get it. You don't know of any deaths - you assume them. You don't know about any witnesses dying- you assume them. Why do you assume them because the deaths are reported in the media and the mysterious deaths are reported in the alternative media. Someone, some FB friend may have even assured you that "I know a person who knows a person whose daughter died" etc. You assume that they are not fake. Fake people, Fake deaths, Fake funerals, Fake obituaries, Fake burials have been in the Government's psyops bag of tricks since the 1950s. They now have fake faces and fake pictures of fake people generated by A.I, even with totally unique D.N.A. patterns and unique fingerprints - of people who have NEVER existed. This is not fantasy - I wish it were. With the stroke of a compute key they generate fake biographies, school records, medical records etc., etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...