Sunday, May 15, 2016
Donald Trump, Playboy.
Reince Priebus cannot truly answer why people do not care about Donald Trump's previous "playboy life." He IS right that people don't care and I can explain why.
(1) People understand that money creates license, that undisciplined people kill themselves with their money. WE know about the short life expectancy of lottery winners. Being unprepared for sudden wealth they simple use the power of their money for indulgence and destroy themselves. The quick death of lottery winners is ubiquitous. WE have seen Prince, Michael Jackson and others dead of their dependence on drugs; John Balushi, Momma Cass Eliot, Charley Parker, and hundreds more, done by their excesses. Yet, here is Donald Trump in his late sixties, in a state of health I envy.
(2) We understand that despite great personal discipline, Donald Trump used his wealth and position to enjoy women. It is called sins of youth, and youthful indiscretions.
(3) We understand that despite his period of womanizing, he remained sober, a non-drinker and non-drug user and he had the discipline during this period not to become dissolute, licentious and dissipated.
(4) He wisely did not gamble his health for casual anonymous. sex. I would bet my soul that Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama cannot make such a claim.
(5) We realize that in middle aged he matured and reformed. And although it is obvious that he enjoys being around beautiful women, they are not the central focus of his life - Like sex is the central focus of Bill Clinton's life.
(6) We have the witness of his wisdom, sanity, stability and decorum, which is reflected in his children, something impossible for a sexual pervert. Sexual perverts always ruin their children, by damaging their ability to have normal trusting adult relationships. Trump's children are accomplished, sober, and impressive people on their own.
(7) We have Donald Trump's own witness of his life, that was lived honestly before the public. When he was "dating" multiple women, he NEVER lied about it. He took Martin Luther's advice, "If you are going to sin, sin boldly, Do not play the hypocrite and liar." In other words, Donald Trump has ALWAYS given an honest portrayal of his character.
(8) Finally and most importantly we know that Donald Trump has been consistently an America FIRST Nationalist for 30 plus years - and this is also a public stance well recorded. We know he hates seeing his country lose, and detests the raping of America by the Globalists and their One World Ideology.
So the fact is we don't care, not because we are "careless people" but because we understand that this election is not between a Saint and a Sinner, as we have all sinned, we were all effected to one degree or another by the insidious 60s and the sexual revolution and the Cultural Marxist Mind War waged by the Kinsey Institute/CIA, waged against ALL of us. They destroyed the institution of Marriage in the U.S. and made Christian morality seem perverted and weird. Even today the CIAmerican Media gives us a STEADY DIET, of the morality for which they now seek to smear Trump.
We understand that this election is between the America FIRST Nationalist Movement, of which Donald Trump has become the IDEAL spokesperson, VS the Globalist and their puppet media and politicians. Nothing the Globalist CIAmerican media can say about Trump, no accusation they can bring from obscure people who are paid or have an axe to grind changes the anatomy of this Counter-Revolution, BECAUSE IT IS BIGGER THAN DONALD TRUMP.
at May 15, 2016
theepochtimes.com | Donald Trump | Barack Obama | spying By Jasper Fakkert 10-13 minutes During the heat of th...
So what is the real situation six months into the Trump Administration? It is amazing really and those still watching the FAKE News KNOW N...
I TOLD you that these people were engaging in hypnotic mind control. The CRUZ campaign has ADMITTED it. It doesn't get anymore cynical a...
<smile> Ann CoulterVerified account @AnnCoulter "Having the usual tough Monday? Take heart: Trump is in the White House, Wein...