Thursday, January 5, 2017

Donald Trump's CIA SMACK DOWN!

Or Butch the Prophet.

I produced this little video a year ago today, explaining that the entity that was trying to take Trump down was the CIA.

Sooner or later you will learn not to be quick to think me "off base" when I report to you what is to you, a surprising or unlikely seeming FACT.

As the events post-election have proved, I was ABSOLUTELY right, and what I said was both fact and prophecy.

Remember what January 5th was like last year, 2016, and the first thing I said was, "This was the day that Donald Trump won the Presidency." I was referencing an earlier day in December. +++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...