Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Will Trump Betray Us All? It Looks Like it.

I hope I am wrong.

Trump Tweet @RealDonaldTrump "I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns," the presumptive Republican presidential nominee tweeted Wednesday.

Doug Ibendahl, Donald Trump, Rusty King, Diane Dianne Marshall and all Trump Supporters.

I'm an avid Trump Supporter but some things are non-negotiable.

Please pass a message to Donald Trump's campaign for me. If he cooperates with the Department of Homeland Security to bar American CITIZENS on ANY FEDERAL THREAT Assessment list from buying or owning guns, I will actively work to defeat him.

Why?

Because that is a back door gun grab. Some bureaucrat adds your name to a list and you lose your right of self defense? Not in my lifetime. You see, I would rather have OPEN War with a known enemy (Hillary Clinton) than smile while someone betrays me and allows the use of a backdoor means to disarm me, my adult children, and their children.

Take NOTICE Please.

No good has ever come of an oppressive Government disarming their subjects or citizens.  It is always the prelude to hard or soft genocide.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/donald-trump-nra-meeting/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...