So what is the real situation six months into the Trump Administration? It is amazing really and those still watching the FAKE News KNOW NOTHING about it.
*GONE is the TPP,
*GONE is the slavery to Agenda 21 and Agenda 30
*GONE is the Paris Marxist Control Climate Agreement,
*Diminished is the Power of the Globalist/Marxist European Union.
*Empowered is Central Europe's Three Seas Initiative.
*ISIS is being EXTERMINATED
*Illegal Immigration is cut by two-thirds, and Trump is continuing to press the issue.
*NAFTA renegotiations scheduled and a good outcome or NAFTA is history - either way, it is
*the END of the Marxist/Globalist North American Union
*Slugs, Sadists, Drug Abusers, and other sickos at Veterans Hospitals and in the Veterans Administration can now be FIRED and are being fired and replaced with competent caring people.
*American is now energy INDEPENDENT, a goal 70 years stated, with no intention of happening, until TRUMP.
*The Chains of Cultural Marxist Speech Slavery (You know as Political Correctness) have been SMASHED, CHATTERED not just broken.
*The Possibility of America surviving AS A NATION and not as a state in a Globalist One World Government is close to 100 percent now, and two years ago the chances were nearly 0 percent. THIS IS HUGE!
*The Muzzle of the Johnson Amendment has been removed from America's Clergy, together with the CONSTANT I.R.S. Harassment.
*Gas Prices are at a 16 year LOW.
*Construction is cranking up.
*We have a real chance of truly rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure.
*Our country is no longer BOWING to ISLAM!
*WE have thrown off the Dhimmi status the Obama Muslims laid upon us.
*We are Rallying with the Christians of the World to fight Islamic Terror and to save Western Civilization - Trump stated it CLEARLY in his Warsaw Speech.
*We have Averted World War Three, and a year ago we knew it would take a miracle to do that. THAT MIRACLE has happened in the FORCE of Donald Trump and the America FIRST Truth and Liberty Movement.
* Trump's Department of Education has created a study on how to withdraw the Federal Government from K-12 Education, with the intention of doing that.
*Something very beautiful has happened with Donald Trump's new influence on the Food and Drug Administration. For the FIRST time in our history the Government is naming BigPharma and the doctors they control as, at least as responsible for American Drug Addiction as the illegal drug industry. You do realize don't you, that it is the standard practices of the American Medical Association and the American Psychiatric Association that is 90 percent responsible for the present American drug epidemic? People in the MILLIONS did not flock to the corner pusher and ask to get hooked on heroin, rather they followed their DOCTOR's instructions, accepted his diagnoses and "therapy." As you know I have written much on the subject, where one in four Amercian adults is on some kind of psychotropic (mind-altering) drug and one in five minors on the same poisons. This is Luciferian at its core, the sorcerers in control of your health.
The fact that the FDA is going after "standard medical practices" on the issue beats the FAKE war on drugs by 1000 percent.
What is the Globalist Deep State Psyops Media left with? Nothing, except Russia on an endless loop, because they don't want you to know how GREAT is our present WIN, and the WINNING that is to come.
When I was a cocky young concert piano tuner, I wrote an article entitled, "The 36 reasons a piano key will stick." When the old timers were through with me, it turned our I had missed 40 of the 86 reasons a piano key can stick. Larry Johnson reminded me and then an anonymous post on reddit blew me away.
My Friend Larry Johnson took my list and made it better.
Larry N. Johnson Since Trump became President a lot of good things are happening!
1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch supports Constitutional Law
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3. No longer in TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7. Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8. Bids for border wall are well underway.
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10. Keystone pipeline approved.
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14. More than 600,000 Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history.
17. China agreed to import American beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Boosted energy independence.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut/saved from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Order to review how Dodd-Frank is administered.
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again “Buy American” and hire American
43. Communicates directly to American people via Twitter without spin of hostile media
44. Cutting regulations - two for every one created.
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America First
46. Apprentice program
47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
48 $78 Billion promised Reinvestment FROM major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota...
49. Denied FBI a new building.
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
52. Department of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history.)
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
55. Signed an Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time Frame dated march 15 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch.
59. What’s the difference between Presidents Trump and Obama? Approximately $1 Trillion! President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months by $1 Trillion more than President Trump! As of March, President Trump had decreased the US Debt since his inauguration by a -$103 Billion.
Observe the pushback, the leaks and the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!
SOME REAL TRUMP NEWS Updated 07/21/17 As you read this remember Pres Trump is donating his paycheck. He gets nothing from us for all of this work.
- KILLED TPP
- $350+ billion deal with Saudi Arabia ($110 billion in arms $250 billion in trade/investment) creating 100,000’s of jobs in both countries, historic.
- Pulled out of PARIS ACCORD
- Had a major victory on sugar exports from Mexico, made Mexico drop the exports % and the amount of refined sugar. This will help our sugar industry and the US sugar mills that produce refined sugar from raw sugar.
- Notified Congress of NAFTA renegotiation on May 18th. Talks can start 90 days later on Aug 16th, 2017
- China Trade deal opening up beef and LNG gas as well as giving a way to get 1 billion Chinese credit scores so the USA can offer them credit. Trade deal was done in record time.
- Sec Ross has slapped more than $2 billion in fines on China and Canada for illegal trade practices.
- the U.S. Department of Agriculture has reached agreement with Chinese officials on final details of a protocol to allow the U.S. to begin the beef exports to China (6/12/17). The first beef has been imported to China (06/30/17 and Sec Predue cut and ate a USDA prime rib in China)
- Reopening KORUS ( South Korean )trade deal ( 06/30/17) per White House started week of (07/14/17)
- saw the first shipment of LNG to Poland and spoke at the three Seas summit to open up additional energy exports.
- The United States Trade Representative released its objectives for upcoming NAFTA negotiations (07/18/17)
- Canceled the Cuba Trade deal done by Obama (06/16/17)
- Unemployment rate 4.4% u-3 and 8.6% U6 (for June 07/07/17)
- 222,000 Jobs created in June per BLS (07/7/17)
- Proposed a $1 Trillion infrastructure project
- Stock Market at Historic Highs (Dow up 18%, NASDAQ up 21.5%, S&P 500 up 14.9% since election day as of 07/18/17)
- US homes prices climb at fastest pace In 3 years per CNBC. In Apr
- Jobless claims hit 28 year low in Apr
- OPEC broken can no longer set prices due to USA energy production unleashed
- Secured $50 billion investment from Japan
- Secured $20 billion investment from Exxon in Gulf coast
- Gasoline at $1.95/gallon in Central NC (lowest price at this time of year since 2005 for entire US 06/30/17)
- Repealed 14 Obama regulations via CRA saving $ billions in costs to the economy
- Atlanta Fed sees 3.0% growth in 2nd qrt per CNBC (07/06/17)
- Federal debt is 132,273,000 billion LOWER since Dec 30th 2016 (as of 06/30/17) per treasurydirect.gov
- Federal surplus was $182 billion at end of Apr (unexpected)
- Consumer and business confidence at record highs
- North Dakota experiencing a boom since Dakota access pipeline finished (500,000 Barrels now flowing through pipeline per day)
- Keystone pipeline construction ongoing
- Mining, steel and oil/gas jobs booming
- Mines reopening
- 1,079,000 JOBS created since Jan1st (per BLS) 1,395,000 per ADP (07/07/17)
- Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing
- Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
- Cut 1.6 billion costs from Air Force one and F-35 airplanes.
- Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies
- Making agencies cut 2 regulations for each new one.
- Saw the opening of the first NEW COAL MINE IN PA in YEARS creating 70 jobs at the mine and more than 400+ supporting jobs in the community. (06/10/17) Per foxnews.
- Coal prices for Central Appalachian coal has increased 8.95% this year. Increasing the economy for SE OH, SW PA, VA, MD and WVA
- Maine unemployment at 32 year low. The State dept of unemployment forced to layoff people because of lack of claims
- Food Stamp spending is down almost $1 billion per month and $12 billion per year per USAD
- Black unemployment at a 17 year low in May at 7.5% per Bureau of Labor Statistics. (06/24/17)
- Coal mining rose 19% in USA for first 5 months per US energy Department
- 1st qrt GDP revised up to 1.4%
- USA now pumping 500k more barrels of oil per day since Dec 31st. Now at 9.3 million bpd. 3rd in the world only 1.2 million bdp behind Russia and Saudi Arabia
- USA is the world leader in natural gas production
- Institute for Supply Management says its manufacturing index rose to 57.8 last month from 54.9 in May. Anything above 50 signals that factory activity is increasing (07/03/17)
- 15 of 18 manufacturing industries posted growth in JUNE per ISM (07/03/17)
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics for fiscal year (FY) 2017 show that food stamp enrollment decreased nationwide by 2.9 percent over the past year (07/05/17)
- Oil exports FROM the USA are running at 1.3million BPD worth more than $1.5 billion per month to the economy. Per NYT (07/5/17)
- Crude exports from Corpus Christi have already increased from an average of 68,000 barrels a day during the first half of 2016 to 384,000 barrels a day this April NYT (07/05/17)
- India-based information technology outsourcing company Infosys plans to hire 2,000 workers within four years in North Carolina and 10,000 total in USA. Infosys emphasized Thursday that the jobs created as part of its U.S. expansion would go to American workers. Per Charlotte Observer (07/06/17)
- Trade deficit fell 2.2 % in the month of May on higher exports and less imports. China imports dropped 6.1% and Mexico imports increased 5.8%. Trade deficit for the year is still growing by about 13.1% yoy per Breitbart even with the drop in May’s numbers. It will take a while to turn the ship but the ship is turning (07/06/17)
- Labor participation rate 62.8% (07/07/17)
- In June, mining employment grew by 8,000, with most of the growth in support activities for mining (+7,000). Since a recent employment low in October 2016, mining has added 56,000 jobs. (07/07/17) per BLS
- FICO scores for Americans has hit and ALL time high per CNBC (07/11/17)
- Expedited the permitting and approval processes of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminals and exports, including the approval of the Lake Charles LNG terminal in Louisiana.guidance from the Treasury Department to allow the United States to export coal.(first 6 months)
- Expedited new pipeline approval and production such as the New Burgos Pipeline to Mexico. (first 6 months)
- Updated guidance from the Treasury Department to allow the United States to export coal.
- Signed the Buy American, Hire American EO on (04/18/17)
- President Trump signed an Executive Order, making it easier for businesses to start and expand apprenticeship programs (06/15/17)
- Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents
- Secured funding for more immigration judges for deportation cases in 2017 budget
- Ended "catch and release” policy
- ICE arrests up 40% as of May
- ICE arrests are 75% criminal illegals as of May
- Ice Arrests for non criminal illegals up 150% as of May due to sanctuary cities polices making Ice go to the home instead of the court houses
- 70%+ decrease in border crossings of illegal aliens in first 6 months per head of ICE (07/18/17)
- No Cuban refugees seen by Coast Guard in Apr first time in 7 years
- Open bidding and plans submitted for the WALL. Finalists selected, prototypes to be unveiled this summer per CBP official/Breitbart news.
- 6ft chain linked fences being replaced by 20ft hardened steel fencing at border
- More than 1400 gang members have been arrested by ICE
- This year the U.S. has already deported 398 MS-13 gang members back to El Salvador – compared to only 534 for all of 2016
- Texas has passed a law outlawing sanctuary cities
- Foods stamp requests by ILLEGALS D O W N
- The Trump administration has moved to reopen the cases of hundreds of illegal immigrants who had been given a reprieve from deportation by Obama
- Per Sec Kelly Plans are to start building the WALL by end of summer.
- Travel ban EO cut refugees to 50,000 limit has been reached as of 07/12/17). USA now closed to refugee without a close connection to the USA
- per Breitbart Sec Kelly has refused to expand H2-B visa program in FY 2017 Update 06/22/17 Sec Kelly will expand the H2-b visa program for a limited number of businesses that are in danger of failing and can’t find employment per breitbart.
- Pres Trump and Sec of DHS ended DAPA (06/16/17)
- Refugees dropped by half entering the USA in first three months of Pres Trump’s admin over Obama’s admin. (6/24/17 per Washington Times)
- In fiscal year 2017 so far, ICE has removed over 2,700 criminal gang members, compared to 2,057 criminal gang members in all of fiscal year 2016. (07/20/17) per Whitehouse
- Per Sec Kelly 66,000 mostly criminal illegals arrested by ICE in first 5 months
- Kate’s Law passed the House 06/29/17)
- No Sanctuary Cities Law Passed the House (06/29/17)
- Illegal immigrant arrests in San Diego, Ca have more than doubled from 2016 and 2015 figures per the San Diego Union Tribune (07/04/17)
- In a reversal of Obama administration policy, federal prosecutors with Operation Streamline are filing criminal charges against migrants the first time they are caught crossing the border illegally. Per Tucson.com and breitbart (07/05/17)
- Refugee Arrivals Plummet in Week After Supreme Court Ruling on Trump Executive Order per Breitbart and Department of State website (07/05/17)
- The International Entrepreneur Rule obama era loophole was closed by DHS on (0711/17). The rule allowed illegals to stay in the country for 2 and half years if they were “starting a business” per breitbart.
- ICE crackdown in Pueblo scaring some families back to Mexico per the Pueblo chieftain (07/10/17)
- House subcommittee includes $1.6 billion in funds for Wall in approbations bill (07/12/17) goes to full house for vote
- DHS proposes rule change to increase length (from 2 weeks to 90 days) and Distance (from 100 miles from the border to entire USA) for people to be immediately deported freeing up courts and stopping the lawfare over immigration. (07/15/17 ) per dailymail
- Thomas D. Homan, acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an interview that since Trump entered office, illegal border crossings have crashed by almost 70 percent, "an historic low," arrests inside the country have jumped 40 percent and that demands for illegal criminals in local jails has skyrocketed 80 percent. (07/18/17) per Washington Examiner
- AG Sessions said one goal of DOJ is to totally end illegal immigration (07/18/17) per Breitbart
- The Trump Administration is providing funding for the Texas National Guard’s efforts to assist in securing the state’s border with Mexico per Breitbart (07/18/17)
- Acting ICE Director Thomas D. Homan said he is going to deploy more officers and agents to “sanctuary cities” to arrest illegal criminal (07/18/17) per Washington examiner
- President Trump ordered the creation of the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) office at DHS, ensuring that our Government can no longer ignore the victims of criminal acts by illegal aliens. (04/26/17)
- Authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States and around the world
- DOJ issues new sentencing guideline to enforce tougher laws on drug dealers (05/12/17) per Justice. gov
- DOJ stops Obama’s slush funds (06/08/17) per Washington Examiner
- Massive raids on gangs going on across the nation
- More arrests for voter fraud in 2017 then anytime in recent history.
- DOJ and DHS ordered to take on transnational criminal gangs (02/07/17) per POTUS EO
- No tolerance for violence against LEO with a signed EO (02/07/17)
- Fired FBI director who is and was a nutjob.
- Nominated Wray for FBI director, confirmation hearing 07/12/17
- Nominated 21 conservative judges to the federal court
- AG Sessions dismantling the Obama legal doctrine brick by brick at the DOJ per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
- Operation Broken Heart lead by the DOJ arrested over 1,012 sexual child predators across the nation bringing 69,000 cases against them. (06/28/17)
- AG Sessions has asked for an extra $26 million to hire 300 prosecutors devoted to gang violence and deportation cases per Bloomberg (06/29/17)
- DOJ drops case against the Washington Redskins (06/30/17) the era of Political correctness is over.
- AG Sessions condemned murder of NYPD on (07/05/17) calling the attack cowardly.
- April 13, 2017-Under President Trump, The Justice Department prosecuted two doctors and one other for practicing female genital mutilation– the first such prosecutions under a federal law passed by Congress in 1996 prohibiting the practice.
- June 30, 2017—The Trump Administration sent 20 ATF agents to Chicago to help the city fight gun violence.
- AG Sessions and Deputy AG visit GITMO to see operations and conditions in effort to frame future Trump policy on Gitmo. (07/07/17)
- AG Sessions and Sec Price announce the biggest ever Healthcare Fraud operation. Arresting 412 people including Doctors who have committed more than 1.3 Billion in medical fraud including opiod fraud. (07/13/17)
- AG Sessions/FBI took down largest darkweb site Alphabay (07/20/17)
ON Congressional and Executive action
- Confirmed Gorsuch to SCOTUS
- Signed 39+ Laws so far
- Signed more than 30+ EO
- Reviewing the Obama land grabs at the Sec on interior
- Reviewing and repealing Obama’s regulations
- Obamacare repeal and replace passed House stuck in Senate as of 07/18/17)
- Tax cuts and reform moving through Congress waiting on obamacare repeal
- Submitted 2018 Budget that cuts spending and gives a pathway to a balanced budget in 10 years.
- Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states (02/27/17)
- Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees
- Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees
- Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy) (01/23/17)
- Formed Commission on voter fraud led by VP Pence had first meeting on 07/19/17)
- Returned the mission of NASA to space exploration (03/21/17)
- Installing aspects of extreme vetting at points of entry to the USA
- Signed Two bills into Law on June 2nd that makes it easier for family members of slain LEO to get benefits and that helps hire Veterans as LEO
- Sec of VA is starting process to combine the DOD and VA medical records to improve Veteran’s health. Massive shift in government policy (06/05/17)
- Pushing a massive overhaul of our FAA Air Traffic control (06/05/17)
- House votes to roll back Dodd Frank goes to the Senate (06/08/17)
- Senate votes for VA accountability act. Goes to House passed house 06/13/17 major victory for Trump agenda signed into law on 06/23/17
- Pushing an apprentice program to train skilled works to fill 6 million open positions. (06/10/17)
- The U.S. Treasury Department unveiled a sweeping plan on to upend the country's financial regulatory framework, 80% of which will be done from the executive side and does not need Congress. MAGA!!!!! (06/13/17)
- Signed EO to reshape the education system of the USA to include votech and apprenticeships (06/13/17)
- Did away with rules requiring the Federal government to report on the Y2K bug 17 years after 2000.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order creating an accountability and whistleblower protection office at the Department of Veterans Affairs.(04/ 27/2017)
- Sec Zinke moves to purge the Interior department of Obama holdovers (6/16/17 per Washington post)
- Energy Department eliminating the Office of International Climate and Technology
- 22 federal agency task force formed to help the rural America fight regulations and lack of prosperity led by Sec Perdue
- Environmental Protection Agency has ended a nearly $1 million program that provided gym memberships for employees
- 5-0 in special elections (GA6 primary, KS, MT, GA6 final election, SC)
- Sec Kelly dropped many “Pro-Obama Islamic groups from funding” Groups that pushed for sharia law and closed muslim communities within the USA. (06/23/17 per breitbart)
- TRAVEL BAN upheld by SCOTUS by 9-0 ruling. Extreme vetting will now become law of the land.
- ScottPruitt signed #WOTUS proposed rule, supporting @POTUS order to restore the rule of law.
- Travel BAN now in full effect across the world. (06/29/17)
- Signed agreement to construct oil pipeline into Mexico per Pres trump speech
- Opening up LNG centers to ship LNG across the world (06/29/17)
- Introduced 6 point plan to unleash American energy (off shore, Nuclear, coal, NG,Oil, renewable) (06/29/17)
- President Trump Signs EO Reviving The National Space Council (06/30/17)
- Pentagon halts Obama’s transgender plan (07/01/17 per Breitbart)
- Sec Devos has stopped two obama regulations from going into effect which would have harmed for profit colleges. The Gainful Employment rule and the Borrower Defense rule (06/30/17)
- On May 4th, 2017 Pres Trump signed the Religious Freedom EO ordering his admin among other things to not enforce the Johnson amendment.
- Reduced White House expenses by $22 million by reducing staffing levels from Obama levels. Doing more with less
- Pres Donald Trump’s first-quarter salary donation will help fund the restoration of two projects at Antietam National Battlefield, Department of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced Wednesday per Breitbart (07/05/117)
- Returned the Winston Churchill bust back to the Oval Office and Kept the Martin Luther King Jr bust proving we can respect and honor both men.
- Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke on Thursday ordered the agency to resolve a backlog of more than 2,000 oil and natural gas permit applications for drilling on public lands per Washington Examiner (07/06/17)
- The Department of Veterans Affairs announced today (07/07/17) 747 disciplinary actions including 526 employees who were fired since January 20th 2017 per CBS (07/07/17) suspended 200, demoted 33 (22 of which were senior management) per White house (07/20/17)
- Sec Carson of HUD announced a $500+ billion “error” in the Obama HUD’s 2015 and 2016 budgets was found by an Audit completed by the Office of Inspector General (04/08/17) per CBN
- He had ordered that he gets 2 scoops of Ice Cream per CNN so might be fake news:)
- Working hard to get the Olympics for the United States (L.A.) (07/10/17) per POTUS twitter
- House cuts Sec of Department funding by 17% in approbations bill (07/12/17) goes to full House for vote
- The Department of Veterans Affairs has acted to increase transparency and accountability by launching an online “Access and Quality Tool” to provide veterans a way to access wait time and quality of care data. (07/20/17) per White House
- President Trump signed legislation allowing our veterans to receive care outside of the Veterans Affairs medical system.
- President Trump created the Office of American Innovation to streamline and improve the Government for future generations. (03/27/17)
- Secured a 34,000 Arab force to fight ISIS in Iraq and Syria
- Sent 3 carrier battle groups to NK to pressure them on nuclear program, installed THADD in SK and Japan
- Working with China on NK but results are not going well as of (07/12/17) but we had to try.
- Sent Navy to South China Sea to secure sea lines
- Fired 60 Tomahawks after a gas attack in Syria
- Got the G7 countries to agree that a nation has a right to control migration and immigration
- Had G7 countries agree NK was a threat
- Had G7 nations agree that Trade should be FAIR as well as FREE and that nations can punish non fair trade
- Had NATO agree to pay more and got more countries to pay their fair share of defense pact
- Have met with more than 100 of the world leaders many at the white house
- Pulled out of Paris Accord and freed the USA from the economic Slavery Obama sold us into
- Have surrounded ISIS in Iraq and Syria strongholds
- Have killed the ISIS commander in Afghanistan and reduced their strength by 2/3rd in Afghanistan
- Dropped the MOAB on ISIS killing more than 90 ISIS fighters
- First sitting POTUS to pray at the Western Wall
- Restarted peace process between Israel and PLO
- Visited the land of the three major religions in the world
- Opening of center to defeat radical Islam in cyberspace during Saudi Arabia visit. One orb to find them and in the darkness and bind them.
- Gave powerful speech in the heart of Islam about the need to reform Islam and drive out the radicals
- Had G7 countries agree that refugees should stay as close as possible to home country and be returned when the threat is gone
- Got the Arab nations to cut ties to Qatar for funding terrorists, massive historic shift in diplomatic actions in the Muslim world.
- Started the assault on Raqqa in Syria to defeat ISIS on June 6th 2017.
- Got Romania to up it’s NATO funding to 2.1% of GDP
- Has the Special Forces helping relieve siege in Philippines.
- Visited Poland, attended the Three Seas summit (07/05/16)
- Per Sec Tillerson. The PLO has stopped the payments to terrorists families. Major change in PLO policy conflicting reports on this
- Pres Trump’s State department secured the release of American citizen Otto Warmbeir from NK without paying $400 million ransom
- Pres Trump admin secured the release of American citizen, Aya Hijazifor, from Egypt Jail without paying $400 million ransom.
- Obama appointed Ambassador to Qatar “quit” during the biggest Crisis in Qatar’s history. What was she hiding?
- Gave Sec Mattis authority to set troop numbers in Afghanistan to turn the tide of the war. 06/16/17 .
- Rolled back Obama’s Cuban policy. 06/16/17
- Canada promised to increase defense spending by 70% (06/16/17)
- Gulf Countries sent Qatar a list of demands to defund terrorism, reject the Muslim brother hood so Qatar can return to the fold, direct consequence of Pres Trump’s trip to the Middle East. Qatar has since rejected these demands setting a possible military conflict (updated 06/30/17)
- NATO countries (excluding the US) increase defense spending by 4.3% from last year per daily mail and breitbart(06/30/17).
- Per Iraq military Mosul has fallen. ISIS no longer controls the city. Just a couple pockets of resistance left per independent (06/30/17) PM of IRAQ declares the complete pacification of the city (7/09/17)
- Imposed Sanctions on major China Bank for it’s funding of North Korea and has declared the admin will work to cut North Korea off from access to the US financial market. (06/29/17)
- approved a $1.42billion arms deal with Taiwan (07/02/17) 38. Reached out by Twitter to offer help to save baby Charlie Gard and has started the conversation on Baby Charlie’s fate. (07/03/17)
- The US ambassador to the UN threatens China and other countries who trade with North Korea with blockage from the USA market. (07/05/17)
- Pres Trump increases the threat to use trade access to the US market to stop North Korea setting up a potential for a trade war with China and other nations (07/05/17)
- Gave a major speech in Warsaw Poland to a crowd of thousands reaffirming Western Civilization (07/6/17)
- Pres Trump has had 50% more meetings with foreign leaders than Pres Obama did during the same time period. Per Breitbart (07/06/17)
- US, Russia, and Jordan announce ceasefire in Southern Syria (07/07/17) Cease Fire still holding as of (07/18/17)
- OLD City walls in Raqqa were breached by US led forces on July 4th 2017. Less than a month after the battle for Raqqa began. Per Economist (07/07/17)
- Pres Trump got three major victories in G20. 1) Trade he had the G20 agree that nations can protect themselves from unfair trade. 2) He got them to agree a nation has control over their borders and can control immigration and migration. 3) He stood firm on the climate hoax known as the Paris accords and included the importance of fossil fuels. Per the G20 communiqué (07/08/17)
- U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday promised $639 million in aid to feed people left starving because of drought and conflict in Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen. (07/08/17) per Reuters
- Sec of State signed a counter terrorism funding agreement with QATAR giving Pres Trump and the Gulf allies major victory and moving along the impasse in the region to a hopeful peaceful solution (07/11/17) per state. Gov
- Visited France to hold bilateral meetings and take part in Bastille day marking the 100th anniversary of the USA entering WW1 (07/13/17)
- President Donald Trump has sent out another clear message on the worsening political and humanitarian crisis in Venezuela, promising “strong and swift economic actions” should socialist leader Nicolás Maduro push ahead with plans to create a non-elected “constituent assembly.” (07/18/17) per Breitbart
- President Trump has lifted restrictions that had prevented the Secretary of Defense and our commanders in the field from fully using their judgement and expertise. (07/20/17)
- The United States sanctioned sixteen entities and individuals that have supported Iran’s military and Revolutionary Guard Corps in the development of drones, fast attack boats, and other military equipment.(07/20/17) per Whitehouse
- The Department of the Treasury sanctioned over 25 entities and individuals involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program, ensuring our ability to monitor potentially malicious actors while preventing future acts of terrorism. (07/20/17)