Monday, February 1, 2016

Congratulations Iowa!


You have selected the Globalist Canadian, the first President of the North American Union.

As a Christian and a Conservative, I will never cast a vote for this puppet of the Globalists.

Why? Do I hate Ted Cruz?
ABSOLUTE NOT!
I do not hate Ted Cruz, rather, I RECOGNIZE HIM. He is a sad case, an opportunist son of an opportunist liar. The Son of a Father who holds NO relationship to the Truth. A Father whose entire life narrative is a LIE.

Rafael Cruz, Ted's Dad, discovered that he could support himself and his family, on the Evangelical Revival Circuit, with a totally invented biography and testimony. He created such an impressive Circus ACT that it drew the attention of Paul Weyrich and the CIA. THEY create Rafael Edward Cruz, a CIA invented person, groomed to be a Puppet of the Dystopian Globalist Elites.

I DO NOT HATE Ted Cruz. For me he is a victim of horrendous evil. That makes him sympathetic in my eyes, a poor unfortunate to be pitied, but it still totally disqualifies him for ANY public office in my eyes. I would not trust him to be my lawyer, must less my president.

Teddy, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

What the media will not tell you.  Iowa is 90 percent Evangelical. And Cruz camped out in Iowa doing an imitation of Jesus Christ, for a YEAR, neglecting his duties as a senator. AS the very religious evangelical, Cruz should have won Iowa by 20 points. Instead with every possible manipulation he managed to win by 4 points.  In the real world that is a massive defeat for Ted Cruz.

Iowa Caucuses: Marxist Manipulated Consensus. This isn't American Democracy. This is Marxist manipulated "consensus."

Dominionism and Ted Cruz






 Ted Cruz and Globalism

Ted and Heidi Cruz: An Expose' 

Ted Cruz's NeoCon Bonifides

Ted and Heidi Cruz: An Introduction

1 comment:

Final Judgment - the Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy.

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment Final Jud...