"Why not Cruz?" you ask. I do not want to argue or offend anyone but to me personally, there are five reasons that I cannot support Cruz. Some are opinions, some are facts.
1. Always worked in government. No practical business experience. No executive leadership that I deem needed for the job as Chief Executive.
2. Deceptive tactics. For example in Iowa, he published a flyer or ad that stated Ben Carson had suspended his campaign so vote Cruz. He has published many millions of dollars worth of ads that include statements about Trump that are blatantly untrue.
3. Cruz is a natural-born Canadian citizen, born in Canada. The US Constitution is clear, only a natural-born American shall be eligible to become President. The framers of the Constitution were absolutely clear what this meant as English common law stated grounds for English citizenship as being born on English soil, therefore subjects of the King of England. (Not bloodline or parents) To me the Constitution is a fixed document to protect us from government over reach. It is not a "living breathing document" to be twisted by every golden-tongued debater that comes along. Why have the cloud of doubt hanging over the head of the US Presidency? Here is a link defining the citizenship arguments.
4. Heidi Cruz (Ted's wife) is a member of the CFR. See http://www.cfr.org/canada/building-north-american-community/p8102 This is the group who promotes NAFTA that allowed American companies to move to Mexico leaving millions Americans without jobs. If they have their way, say goodbye to American sovereignty. Open borders, illegals, laws not enforced, Constitution set aside; Is this the future we want?
5. Ted Cruz's marriage fidelity is in doubt as exposed by National Enquirer 3/25/2016. Another adulterer in the White House? I don't think so!
6. Ted Cruz denouncing health-conscious Americans as
"anti-science zealots" for their opposition to GMOs. In a shameless
endorsement of agrichemical giant Monsanto during an Iowa speech, Cruz
made it known that he was all-in for the agricultural establishment that
poisons America with weed killers and toxic GMOs linked to cancer. We
Americans reserve the right to know what is in the food we eat.
Big-agriculture has to be reigned in.
READ MORE: http://www.naturalnews.com/053329_Ted_Cruz_Monsanto_Republican_establishment.html#ixzz443dwKAHI
Ted and Heidi Cruz and Introduction
Ted and Heidi Cruz and Expose'